Popular Posts

Monday, March 25, 2013

Ten Confessions

Alright. 10 confessions about me.
Seems fair.

10. I'd rather hang out with guys than
girls.
•Reason: I'm basically a guy when it comes to video games. Literally.

9. I have really bad anxiety, and if it gets
any worse, I have to start taking
medicine.
•Reason: Bullies. Pretty self-explanatory.

8. Since I was 4, I've always wanted to be
a singer or be in a band.
•Reason: There really isn't a reason, but there isn't a moment when I'm not humming, singing, or singing in my brain. I fall asleep by singing, and I've written 4 songs since January.

7. My pet peeve is when someone calls
me a liar.
•Reason: I just hate it when someone calls me a liar, because then I have to find a way to prove them wrong. (Senior Mustachio, don't use this to annoy me, or I swear to god, I WILL tell everyone ur secret

6. I blush when someone complements
me. I hate it.
•Reason: I always get complements about my hair, eyes, or just me. I'm serious, my cheeks turn bright pink, and I absolutely hate it.

5. I can't breathe without music.
Literally.
•Reason: I start hyperventilating when I don't have my iPod or have music. LITERALLY.

4. I'm not good at math. AT ALL.
•Reason: I just don't like math giving me it's problems. Like, why doesn't it go to a psychologist or counselor?

3. I've never gotten into a fight.
•Reason: I'm either too scared to fight, or I'm just too lazy to do so. (I swear, if you tell anyone this to make fun of me, I then will have been into a fight.)

2. I can't live without my unrelated sister,
Charlize.
•Reason: Charlize has kept me out of trouble since last year. She always says that if I get in trouble, I won't be there to keep her out of trouble. Lol

1. My absolute favorite song is 'Skinny
Love' by Birdy.
•Reason: Birdy is a really good singer, and the song relates to what I went through.

There you are. My 10 confessions. I have another one;

0. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ATL!!
#JLATL

BYE!!
~Hailey: Queen Of Derpiness

7 comments: