Popular Posts

Friday, March 29, 2013

10 confessions for mustache

Time for my confessions, as I promised Hailey I would.

  1. i'm absolutely 100% in love with the band 1 republic
reason- as long as I can remember I loved them and listened to them for years.

2. I hate my cousin.

reason- he is evil to his family.

3. I can't live without music

reason- music explains me perfectly

4. I act really weird and stupid, but I've never gotten an F on my report cards.

reason- do I need a reason for this?

5.  I am best friends with people I can talk to about music.

reason- music is my favorite topic. I can talk about it for hours. ask Hailey

6. if I could, i'd spend 1,000,000 dollars on music

reason- I love all music.

7. I don't like my dad too much.

reason- he was never there for me. ever. except in my tricare

8. my brother is my idol.

reason- he acted as a dad because he taught me all the things my dad should have.

9. I'm a indie boy.

reason- I love indie music. want more inspiration?

10. I have a crush. a few actually.

reason- because I do. they r nice. no I wont say who. imma out of confessions time!!!!

final 1-

0. I own every album by onerepublic. here is the cover art for them.





last of all is the name art:

2 comments:

  1. Lol The cousin thing that's probably the same with my brother, except I can't hate my brother, so I have to dislike him with a passion.
    ~Hailey

    ReplyDelete