Popular Posts

Monday, March 4, 2013

My Songs That I Like

Okay, some of you may be familiar with the band 'Imagine Dragons'. I've heard of the band before, but never listened to their music. Recently, I've taken a sudden interest in Alternate Rock. (A music genre) Anyways, some of my many songs on my iPod are;
~Radioactive/Imagine Dragons
~Dance, Dance/Fall Out Boy
~Girls Freak Me Out/The Summer Set
~Nine In The Afternoon/Panic! At The Disco
Yeah. Don't judge me by my taste in music, my WattPad friends like this type of music, so I listened to it, and I'm now addicted. I have the link to Radioactive, so here it is;
http://youtu.be/ktvTqknDobU

Thanks for listening!
~Hailey

5 comments:

  1. O_o indie girl FTW! I also love radioactive and nine in the afternoon, but I prefer Lifehouse, the Killers, Onerepulic, And Imagine Dragons. Onerepublics my fav. imagine dragons r best.
    Senior mustache

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find any of The Killers' songs that r free!!! Lol, yup.
    ~Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. have u listened 2 them on utube? also plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz listen 2 feel again OR if I lose myself by onerepublic they r on utube. or America by imagine dragons its good.
    senior mustaache

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg we have 4 views from Germany! hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!!! WE HAVE GERMAN READERS!!! Okay, I think I've heard Feel Again, but I'm not sure.
    ~Hailey

    ReplyDelete