Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Talent Show!

In May, we're having a Talent Show. For the Talent Show, I'm going to WRITE AND PREFORM one of my original songs! The song is called 'Meaningless' and it's about people dragging you down from your highest peak. And, I need help! I wrote the first few lyrics, and here they are;

Meaningless Words,
Drift Through The Air,
Begging For A Beginning,
A Way To Know You Care.

Lost In The Moment,
Caught Up In The Dreams,
They Say You Won't Make It,
Won't Make It Without Me.

Oh, But Their Words Are Just Meaningless, They Don't Mean A Thing.
Live Life In The Open,
Believe All You Want To,
Listen To It All,
But Just Remember,
Their Words Are Just,
Meaningless

Whispers Erupt,
Challenging Thoughts.
Why I'm,
Singing This,
No Heard Guitar.

I need more! Please comment any ideas, or if you are a fellow blogger, go to the Chatzy Room I created.
Thanks!
~Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment