Popular Posts

Monday, March 4, 2013

Blog Founder Announcement

This is not a friendly post.

     Hello, this is a very upset Hailey. I would like to ask ALL of you, WHO ARE 'youtube reviewer' and 'mister literature'?
I was not in school today, due to having a temperature and nearly blacking out. I went to the ER, where they tested me for Strep, Flu, and Mono. They couldn't find anything, and wanted me to get a followup soon. I'm not lying, I'm dead serious. I'm feeling a LITTLE better, but not 100%. I don't know if I will be at school tomorrow, and the posts add to my terrible day. Madison, it's a background, I'm not doing anything bad. I''m not trying to start any drama, but in all actuallity, this is MY blog, and you are using MY gmail account. I'm not nessicarily mad, just upset.

      On a happier note, my Aunt's dog, Sandy, is having babies here soon! I'm anxious about this, because she had a miscarriage the last time she was having babies.

     Thank you for listening to my "rant", and I ask you to watch my YouTube video from last week.
Link;
 http://youtu.be/NJer6iKA9F0

     Mmkay, Bye!!
~Hailey

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg haily r u ok? I really hope you feel better soon. and Madison wuz being a Grinch. also she said it was a change 4 the bettr. let me cheer u up with a post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay, I was just Über confused. I'll probably be going to school tomorrow, I'll just be tired and out of it. Thanks for informing me!
    ~Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey wat does uber mean????????????
    senior mustache

    ReplyDelete