Popular Posts

Saturday, March 23, 2013

a very scared mister literature.

okay this is mister literature. I'm very scared rite now. in fact I am hiding in a corner right now. so here's what happened.



So today I was looking at 1D memes, since I h8 their music. and noticed three things about niall.
1-has blue eyes.
2-has blonde hair.
3-irish

something else.
1-i have blue eyes.
2-i have dirty blonde hair
3-i'm part irish.

I mentioned that to hailey. she reassured me. saying his hair is brown, not blonde. he bleahed his hair.
I looked up that and found out his hair is naturally dirty blonde. that really scared me. so I am currently in a corner hiding from the fact that I look like 12 year old niall with a different hair style. hailey agreed with me nd imma scared now. I also can't decide if it's bad or good that we look alike and might grow up to look like him when i'm older.

1 comment: