Hey, Hailey here! I just wanted to say that cookies are good. YUMYUMYUM! OREOS! I'm good.
Oh Yeah! On March 14, us Directioners (Maria, Madison, and I) are going to write 'Directioner' on our wrist in support to One Direction.
Popular Posts
-
SM HERE SAYING I LUV DOCTOR WHO! awesome tv series. PIC TIME! bad one. lets try again. better... going down hill again... funny tho. o...
-
the crap is that harry styles? wut the hek? so. true. im no directioner, but that is true. so true dang it. agreed. I ...
-
THAT IS MEEEEE!!! THIS IS THE STORY OF MY LIFEEEE! is it weird that I don't cry when a human character dies? GODDONUT SO TR...
-
I am SUPER bored. so I decide, why not share the memes i'm reading? \ remote, Hollister, iPod I WANT THEM GLASSES any way...
-
tumblr... how do you know that? okay so really bored :( haven't been on in a while. so enjoy these I might have a recipe nex...
-
see who the 12th doctor is right now LIES THE TARDIS WONT LET YOU IN! LOL! HAILEY (AKA CLARA) THIS IS TOWARDS YOU uh oh. I need to...
-
YAY! I have exactly one day until my birthday, but I'm not happy though. I'm not happy because tomorrow at 2 pm, I will be one year...
Personally Hailey, I only like the inside of the Oreo, but I'm totally putting 'Directioner' on my wrist, why not
ReplyDelete<3 Maria