Popular Posts

Monday, May 27, 2013

DRAWING, WOO!

Hey Guys, Hailey Here!
Anyways, I have been drawing random things, and I have started to work on my art more, which means that I might start selling them! YAY! I have a few drawings here, so take a look at them. I draw inanimate objects, such as a plant or such. I also draw pictures that are sort of weird, like a heart or a monster, but they aren't really realistic. I also draw eyes, like human eyes, so yeah. I have some of my drawings below, so enjoy!
I drew this because I was listening to 'To Plant A Seed' by We Came As Romans, and I think it tuned out pretty good, especially as this is the first heart I've drawn! 
I just drew this! It's Slenderman, and I think I might've done good with this one!
And here is the lovable BUNSHIE!
I hope you enjoyed the pics! I DREW EVERY SINGLE ONE, OKAY?!
~xXxHaileyAWGxXx

2 comments: