Popular Posts

Monday, April 1, 2013

10 Confessions

Please don't tell me that I have to do the ten confessions! Well here it goes.
1. I like Billy Joel (Anyone ever heard of him)
2. I was born in Virginia
3. I HATE dogs
4. Some people think that I'm turning Goth, you know black nail polish and all, but I'm not
5. My dad lives in Maryland while I live in Delaware
6. I cant think of any more confessions.
7. I like My Little Pony
8. Also Strawberry Shortcake
9. Niall is my favorite person in 1D
10. I act like a spoiled brat!!! (I'm not though)
-Maria

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE BILLY JOEL!!!!! ESPECIALLY LENINGRAD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't listened to that one, I will have to!

      Delete
  2. OMG MARIA I AGREE WITH THE GOTH THING, MY FAV COLOR NAIL POLISH IS BLACK BECAUSE ITS EASIER TO GET IT OFF!! AND ERMAHGAWD I LOVE MY LITTLE PONY!!!
    ~Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay, Black nail polish is awesome, and Liam is sorta my favorite 1D person!

    ReplyDelete